A. Term and Condition Warranty
- The company warranty has recorded the serial number of your eSOLAR hot water system. However, it is important that you post the completed warranty card to us as soon as possible.
- The warranty only applies to systems installed in a single family dwelling. Please refer to a separate factory warranty sheet for systems installed in commercial or i ndustrial premises or multi-family dwellings.
- This warranty offers protection against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and / or workmanship, leakage from corrosion, upon the following terms:
- A 12-months Comprehensive Warranty which covers parts, labour and freight. The above is subject to an area within a 30-kilometre radius from the eSOLAR dealership where the unit was purchased. Customers outside this area will be subject to extra freight and traveling charges incurred by the eSOLAR dealership carrying out the work.
- An additional 9-years Part Guarantee on collector and tank only against corrosion which is only applicable after the expiration of the 12-months Comprehensive Warranty.
- If the products is proven to be defective, the manufacturer will replace the product, provided the product has been returned to the manufacturer proof of purchase, such as invoice or sales receipt.
- This warranty automatically becomes null and void if this product has been tampered with undergone, unauthorized repairs by third parties, improper installation, alteration or modifications to the product.
- The warranty only come into force if the date of purchases is a confirmed by the dealer stamps / signature on the warranty card and return within 14 days from date of purchases.
- This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. This warranty card valid in Malaysia only.
- Collector glass is not covered by this warranty, but a normal household insurance policy with glass coverage will usually include collector glazing.
- In the case of collapse of the cylinder due to incorrect installation.
- Where the over pressure limiting valve, check valve and strainer are not fitted in areas where main pressure is likely to exceed 550kPa (80psi).
- The manufacturer shall be under no obligation under this warranty in the case of accidents, Acts of God or installation/repairs carried out by others outside of eSOLAR’s installatin and maintenance instructions. Under this warranty no responsibility is accepted for any consequential loss damage caused by a defect.
- Warranty of the system is void if full payment is not received.
B. Refund Policy
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, from the day you receive the product within 14 days, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing about the issue by way of the following condition. The company has reserved right to accept and refund. Once we have receive, inspect, checked and confirmed the products/goods, you will receive the refund within 10-14 working days after the confirmation.
C. Return Policy
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a replacement. Email your intent for a product return to email@example.com . Once we have confirmed the defect and approved your return request, please ship the products back to us on your own cost and we will deliver you the replacement products within 10-14 working days.